Google

Google
 

Monday 5 July 2010

In control,be a Challenge; make woman said yes everytime

When women say they love a sense of humor, what they really
mean is they love the deeper ATTITUDE that a sense of humor
points to.

Guys who are funny, playful
and nonchalant around women -- and
even better, can bust on women and tease them a little -- are
obviously confident and in control of their reality.

These guys don't look to women for approval.

They don't radiate anxiety.
1. Women love men who present a challenge.
2. Women are fascinated by men who are "in demand" and
obviously have other romantic/sexual options.

Women, by nature, are jealous and competitive when it comes to
men. Give her the sense that she'll have to step up and WIN
you away from other women, and the game is on!

A playful, cocky guy radiates this attitude.
The average guy takes himself WAY too seriously when it comes
to women, and is constantly asking himself unnecessary
questions:

"Does this shirt look good on me?"
"Is she going to get annoyed if I walk up and talk to her?"
"What if she has a boyfriend?"
"Where should I take her on a date?"
"What if we run out of things to talk about?"
"If I ask for her phone number, will she think I'm some
stalker?"
"Is it too soon to try to touch her?"

When you allow your brain to fire off these questions, it
DESTROYS your ability to be fun, spontaneous and playful.

You're allowing yourself to be preoccupied by unimportant
details, when you SHOULD be asking yourself questions that
boost your confidence and remind you to stay sharp and on
top of your game:

"This girl is cute, but is she interesting enough for me
to date?'

"Is she smart and funny enough to hold a conversation with
me?"

"What can I teach this girl, that she'd never learn from
the average guy?"

"What should I mention about myself, to really make this
girl curious about me?"

"How far am I going to take this tonight, and what's my
plan?"
When you're getting to know a girl, and you make a request
that she can simply say "no" to, chances are she will:

Him: Can I buy you a drink?
Her: No.
Him: Can I have your number?
Her: No.
Him: Can I kiss you?
Her: No.
Him: Want to go back to my place?
Her: Hell no.
Him: Can I see you again?
Her: I'm pretty busy...for the next six months.

One technique is to rephrase your questions so that you
give women "false choices." This means you are not giving
her the chance to say "no."
You are assuming that she's going to go with your flow, and
implying that.

Lead the interaction, and if she's at all interested in you,
or at least curious, she'll go along with it and never shut
you down with a "no."

WACK: Can I buy you a drink?

MACK: So tell me something interesting about yourself,
that's going to make me want to have a drink with you.
WACK: Would you like to dance?

MACK: I'm going to need to take you onto the dance floor. I
don't want you standing here looking like a wallflower.

WACK: Would you like to hang out sometime?
MACK: My friends told me about this new lounge that has
great music on Friday and Saturday nights. Which night is
better for you?

Remember: boring, ordinary guys are constantly asking
permission from women. This results in a lot of "No's," and
a lot of disappointment, frustration.

No comments: