Google

Google
 

Monday 5 July 2010

Builds sexual tension, out of Friend zone

the difference between how men and women judge SUCCESS
with the opposite sex is when a man is interested in a woman, he judges success
by how much physical contact he makes with her. (In other
words, how "far" he gets with her. First base... second
base...and so on.)

Women view the game differently. When woman is interested
in a man, SHE considers it a success when he confirms that
he is romantically interested in her.

What this basically means is, once you've made it clear
to a woman that you like her...and you're into her...she
feels that she has SUCCEEDED.
In a sense, she knows that she has already "won" the game.


Now, this isn't necessarily a bad thing. If the feeling
is mutual, and the two of you are both into each other,
then it's probably the beginning of a sexual relationship
and all the good stuff that comes with it.

The problem is that most guys BROADCAST their interest,
before giving the woman any reason to feel sexual attraction.

This means there is NO chance for sexual tension to build.

It means she doesn't view him as a CHALLENGE or a PRIZE.

She views him as JUST ANOTHER TYPICAL GUY who is eager to
get a girlfriend, or get laid, and it's up to her to decide
whether he's worthy of her time.


This is the WRONG approach. Unfortunately, I'd say 90%
of men broadcast this message to women: "You're beautiful,
I totally dig you, and I'd love to date you, if you decide
that I'm up to YOUR standards."

I've said it over and over again, and I'll say it
once more: what women love is a CHALLENGE.

Does she get the sense that you're a lonely guy, with not
much going on his life, and you're eager and willing to
date the first good-looking woman who gives you the time
of day?
Or, does she sense that you're "in demand?" That you've got
friends, a large social network that includes other women...
and there's going to be COMPETITION from those other women
we'd get to know each other, and she would always ask me, "So are you seeing
anyone right now?" (Or ask a similar question, to find out
whether I was "available," or "taken.")

Well, because I was eager to get a girl, I would always make
it clear that I was TOTALLY single. I'd say, "Oh, no, I'm not
dating anyone. I'm single, I broke up with my last girlfriend
a year ago."

I wanted her to know, if she was interested in me, I was
completely READY for a relationship with her.

That was the WRONG way to play it.

These days, I'll tell the girl, "I'm seeing some different
people on a casual basis. I'd like to find the right girl,
but I guess my standards are pretty high, and I've got a
very busy life right now."

You NEVER want to confess your attraction to a woman
before you've slept with her.
Instead of telling her about yourself, trying to meet her
standards, make HER want to convince YOU that she's up to your standards.

Instead of being "eager to please," you'll learn how to
TEASE and CHALLENGE her (in a playful way) so that she
wants to "beat" the other women that are competing for
you.
Being a CHALLENGE to women is what builds sexual tension
and attraction. Give her the challenge she craves, and
she'll pursue you.

No comments: