Google

Google
 

Friday 18 July 2008

I could have as many friends as I wanted

It feels good. A sudden increase in your social network. Being IN DEMAND for once instead of IGNORED. No matter what we may think about popularity, and how we turn our noses at it, it sure does feel GOOD.

The reality was that nothing changed about ME, just my thoughts. I just acted on a BELIEF. It was my own insecurities and beliefs about my ACTING.

I could have as many friends as I wanted, I started to respond to this sudden social wealth in my life by wanting to be a part of it all.

This is what an ALPHA MAN is - socially desired. He knows that it's not the anti-social jerk that gets to have all the fun (and the women) in life, but the guy who's calm and confident in his own skin, and can still be liked by others.

No comments: