Google

Google
 

Tuesday 8 May 2007

i've learned...

I've learned.... >> That life is like a roll of toilet paper. The >>closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes. >> >> I've learned.... >> That we should be glad God doesn't give us >>everything we ask for >> >> I've learned.... >> That money doesn't buy class. >> >> I've learned....That it's those small daily >>happenings that make life so spectacular. >> >> I've learned... >> That under everyone's hard shell is someone who >>wants to be appreciated and loved. >> >> I've learned.... >> That the Lord didn't do it all in one day. What >>makes me think I can? >> >> I've learned.... >> That to ignore the facts does not change the >>facts. >> >> I've learned.... >> That when you plan to get even with someone, you >>are only letting that person continue to hurt you. >> >> I've learned.... >> That love, not time, heals all wounds. >> >> I've learned... >> That the easiest way for me to grow as a person >>is to surround myself with people smarter than I am. >> >> I've learned.... >> That everyone you meet deserves to be greeted >>with a smile. >> >> I've learned.... >> That there's nothing sweeter than sleeping with >>your babies and feeling their breath on your cheeks. >> >> I've learned.... >> That no one is perfect until you fall in love >>with them. >> >> >> >> >> >> I've learned.... >> That life is tough, but I'm tougher. >> >> I've learned... >> That opportunities are never lost; someone will >>take the ones you miss. >> >> I've learned.... >> That when you harbor bitterness, happiness will >>dock elsewhere. >> >> I've learned... >> That I wish I could have told those I cared >>about that I love them one more time before they passed away. >> >> I've learned.... >> That one should keep his words both soft and >>tender, because tomorrow he may have to eat them. >> >> I've learned.... >> That a smile is an inexpensive way to improve >>your looks. >> >> I've learned.... >> That I can't choose how I feel, but I can choose >>what I do about it. >> >> I've learned.... >> That when your newly born child holds your >>little finger in his little fist, that you're hooked for life. >> >> I've learned.... >> That everyone wants to live on top of the >>mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you're >>climbing it. >> >> I've learned... >> That it is best to give advice in only two >>circumstances; when it is requested and when it is a life >>threatening situation. >> >> I've learned.... >> That the less time I have to work with, the more >>things I get done. >> >> To all of you ... Make sure you read all the way >>down to the last sentence.

No comments: