Google

Google
 

Tuesday 15 January 2008

I beliefs

·I'm confident, comfortable in my own skin (posture, breath,movements).
·I'm a good communicator—especially of what I want.
·I'm in control and don't let outside events destabilize me.

·I'm not needy... I keep my power for me.
·I think sex is great and have no hang-ups.
·I'm comfortable around women.·

I can control myself and can wait patiently.
·I don't tolerate disrespect of myself, my time, or my property.
·I'm a catch.

·I'm not impressed by outward symbols, such as money or status.
·I may be smitten by a woman, but I don’t tell her early on, and I don't let it 'slip' indirectly.
·I don't let women use their looks or sexual power to take advantage. I give them no special privileges.

·I'm not self-conscious and could care less what others think about me.
·I put myself and my life first.
·I deserve and can hold an exceptional woman.

·I am indifferent to the outcome.
·I can deal with any test a woman throws at me.

No comments: